Maryland Highway Safety Office Outreach Requests
The Maryland Highway Safety Office promotes traffic safety messaging through outreach and resources. Additionally, we provide educational materials for emphasis areas outlined in the Maryland Strategic Highway Safety Plan (SHSP). These include occupant protection, distracted driving, impaired driving, aggressive driving, pedestrian and bike safety, and motorcycle safety.
We recognize that education is one of the cornerstones of success in our mission Toward Zero Deaths. Maryland communities will all benefit from the partnerships we create. Ready to host an event or campaign for greater traffic safety in your area? Our office can provide the following free highway safety resources:
- Educational brochures/pamphlets/posters, etc.
- Web-based resources.
- Social media toolkits.
- Public service announcements.
- Sample drop-in articles ready for customized use in your business/organization’s newsletter.
- Strategic Highway Safety Plan (SHSP) newsletter.
- Presentations and speaker resources.